Requirements: Must be a current student or recent graduate within 12 months
Start Date: Flexible start date.
- 10-15 hrs/week time commitment
- 8 weeks total commitment
Location: Remote, with weekly Zoom contact with the co-founders
Unpaid, but free coffee is provided!
Educational Opportunities Provided:
- Opportunity to choose your skill building opportunities. What are you most passionate about? What are your career goals? We’ll tailor your internship so it’s a perfect fit for you!
- Specific internship title can be co-created to best suit your career goals.
- Resources to further advance health & wellness and sustainability in your community
- Professional skill building (how to draft emails, compose presentations, project management, etc)
- Contribute generational insights to projects to reach new demographics
- Meaningful relationship building with relevant partners
- Training on professional programs used in the workplace (Shopify, Klaviyo Canva, Google Suite, etc)
- Educational videos, articles, and digital curriculum providing advice and mentorship for young women
- Gain deep expertise in ecommerce, supply chain management, social media, marketing, and scaling a start up
- Letter of Recommendation provided upon satisfactory completion of internship.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Social media content creation
- Graphic design assets
- Product and lifestyle photography
- Assist with outreach to ambassadors & influencers
- Identify retail contacts
- Forge new and unique strategic partnerships
- PR outreach to media partners
- Identify improvements in packaging, distribution, and supply chain management
- Support in multi-channel ecommerce management
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Assist in the growth of our digital community across a number of digital touchpoints
- Watch relevant educational videos and read relevant articles to receive on the job professional training, earning a deep expertise in medicinal mushrooms, superfoods, the health & wellness industry & beyond
- Assist in new product formulation and testing
- Refining customer FAQs
- Creating educational resources that tie back to health & wellness, medicinal mushrooms, and sustainability
Believe this is you?
If so, please send us your resume/highlights to: email@example.com with the subject line “Internship Application.”